TUI has released a brand new discount code that will save you up to £200 on your holiday this summer.
There are lots of options to choose from, including all-inclusive holidays at luxury five-star resorts.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
The new code is HOLIDAY and it’s only valid for travel between May 1 and October 31 this year.
To qualify, you just have to enter it at checkout when you book – you can search for all the available holidays here.
You’ll get £100 off holidays of £1,000 or more, and £200 off when you spend £2,000 or more.
You can even get an extra tenner off if you book your holiday via the TUI app.
The discount is well worth it if you’re thinking about getting away during the peak summer season.
We found some incredible deals, especially if you’re planning to travel early in the season.
You can for example stay at the 4* Labranda Blue Bay Resort in Rhodes, Greece, on an all-inclusive basis.
A 7-night break departing from Birmingham Airport on May 3 starts from £500pp, but after the £100 discount this would come down to £450pp.
Or you can check into the 5* Meryan Hotel in Antalya, Turkey, for a 7-night stay on an all-inclusive basis.
Departing London Gatwick on May 1, the holiday would normally cost £502pp – but after the discount it will cost £452pp.
Here are some other deals we’ve found (the prices are listed with the discount applied):
- 7-night half board at the 4* Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa in Majorca, departing Belfast on May 19, from £450pp
- 7-night half board at the 4* Vanilla Garden Boutique Hotel in Tenerife, departing Manchester on May 5, from £450pp
- 7-night all inclusive at the 4* plus TUI BLUE Xanthe Resort & Spa Hotel in Antalya, Turkey, departing Manchester on May 1, from £450pp
- 7-night all inclusive at the 4* Hotel Caesar Palace in Giardini Naxos, Italy, departing London Luton on May 8, from £450pp
- 7-night all inclusive at the 4* plus Riu Tikida Palmeraie in Marrakech, Morocco, departing Bristol on May 2, from £452pp
Travelodge has launched its spring sale with rooms starting from just £25 a night.
If you’re looking for cheap hotel rooms abroad, First Choice has done even better with rooms from £5pp a night.
We’ve also rounded up the 10 best all inclusive resorts with waterparks in Egypt.