IF you’re looking to jet off to somewhere warm without the crowds, you’re in luck.
EasyJet currently has a sale on for early summer breaks with up to £150 off when you enter a special code.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
There are over 2,000 holidays in the sale at the moment, all with travel dates between April and June.
All you have to do is enter the code EARLYSUMMER at the checkout when you book.
You’ll get £100 off when you book a holiday that’s £800 or over, and £150 off when the break costs £2,000 or more.
The holidays are also covered by easyJet’s Best Price Guarantee, which means if you find the exact holiday cheaper elsewhere – including luggage, transfers etc – then they’ll match the price and give you an extra £5pp.
We found lots of great deals in the sale, including all inclusive holidays.
For example you can stay at the 4* Alykanas Beach Grand Hotel by Zante Plaza in Zante, Greece, for just £401pp. You’ll get £100 off that price with the code, bringing the cost down to £351pp.
The all inclusive deal is for a 7-night stay, departing from London Luton on May 7.
You can also stay at the 5* Hotel Croatia in Dubrovnik, Croatia, for the same great price.
The 7-night break is on a half board basis, departing Bristol Airport on April 1.
Here are some other great deals we’ve found (the prices are listed with the discount):
- 7-night room-only at the 4* Rafael Hoteles Badalona in Barcelona, departing Bristol on April 19, from £351pp
- 7-night B&B at the 4* Clarion Hotel Prague Old Town in Prague, departing London Gatwick on April 1, from £352pp
- 7-night room-only at the 4* Eurostars Marivent in Majorca, departing London Gatwick on April 22, from £352pp
- 7-night all inclusive at the 5* Crystal Green Bay Resort and Spa in Bodrum, Turkey, departing Bristol on April 22, from £352pp
- 7-night all inclusive at the 5* Sousse Pearl Marriott Resort and Spa in Sousse, Tunisia, departing Manchester on May 2, from £353pp
Travelodge has launched its spring sale with rooms starting from just £25 a night.
If you’re looking for cheap hotel rooms abroad, First Choice has done even better with rooms from £5pp a night.
We’ve also rounded up the 10 best all inclusive resorts with waterparks in Egypt.
Read Full Article