HOSESEASONS has launched a staycation sale, with deals on Easter holidays this year.
UK stays are available from £269, meaning a family of four can bag an Easter break from £67.25 per person.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link we may earn revenue
The holiday company has a wide range of accommodation to rent across the UK, including lodges, caravans, holiday homes and cottages.
The offer includes discounts of up to £150 on week-long stays. Shorter stays of three to four nights can receive up to £75 off.
The offer is available until March 21, so you’ll have to book within the next two weeks to take advantage of the deals.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- 7 nights in Kessingland Beach, Suffolk from £269 per stay
- 7 nights in Combe Martin Beach, North Devon from £289 per stay
- 7 nights in Todber Valley, Yorkshire Dales from £369 per stay
- 7 nights in Landguard, Isle of Wight from £374 per stay
- 7 nights in Sundrum Castle, Ayr, Scotland from £389 per stay
- 7 nights in Highfield Grange, Clacton on Sea, Essex from £399 per stay
- 7 nights in Crimdon Dene, Northumberland from £399 per stay
All holidays must be booked from April 1 to 22. prices were correct at time of publishing.
Hoseasons parks include popular seaside spots like Kessingland Beach in Suffolk, Landguard in the Isle of Wight and Crimdon Dene in Northumberland.
If you’re looking for more staycation inspiration, we’ve found the best last-minute UK holidays in April from £69 per stay.
There are also great UK coach trips, including theatre breaks and concert breaks.
Alternatively, we’ve found the best Thorpe park deals for the Easter break, including overnight stays, park tickets and free breakfast.