LEICESTER CITY kick start their 2022/23 Premier League campaign with a home fixture against London opposition Brentford this Sunday.
There could be some moans and groans around the stadium as the Foxes are the ONLY side to have not signed a single player in all the top English leagues.
Plus, clubs are circling some of Leicester’s prized assets such as Wesley Fofana, James Maddison and Youri Tielemans this summer.
Also, the match itself won’t be easy in the slightest as the Bees will be eager to replicate their opening performance from last season when they humiliated Arsenal.
However, the Foxes took all six points off Thomas Frank’s team in their recent encounters which will give Brendan Rodgers’ men a lot of hope.
What time does Leicester vs Brentford kick off?
- Leicester City will be entertaining Brentford on Sunday, August 7.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 2pm UK time.
- King Power Stadium in Leicester is the allocated arena for this Premier League fixture.
- The Foxes scraped a 2-1 victory when these sides last met in March this year.
What TV channel is Leicester vs Brentford on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Leicester City vs Brentford will NOT be broadcasted live on television in the UK.
- This is because the Premier League decided that this fixture wouldn’t be included in the television picks for the opening weekend.
- However fans can head to either LCFC.com or brentfordfc.com to find out how to watch exclusive match coverage.
Brendon Rodgers will be sweating over the fitness of midfield maestro Wilfried Ndidi who suffered a twisted ankle with less than half way of last season to go.
And full-back Ryan Bertrand who has been having knee troubles since Boxing Day in 2021.
But the Leicester boss revealed that Hamza Choudhury has returned to training so he could be in line for a start against Brentford.
Elsewhere, the Bees boss Thomas Frank will be buzzing to have Christian Norgaard back amongst the first team having missed so much of pre-season with a muscular injury.
Frank also mentioned that Noorgard will start in their opening game against Leicester.
However, Brentford are set to be without the trio of Sergi Canos, Ethan Pinnock and Kristoffe Ajer.
- Leicester to win 19/20
- Draw 13/5
- Brentford 13/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication