STAYCATIONS became a popular option for Brits due to the pandemic, and they are predicted to be in high demand this year.
Break Free is offering great deals on Parkdean Resorts holiday parks for this spring.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link in this story we may earn revenue
Now that Brits are allowed to travel abroad with little to no restrictions, it looks like staycations will still be a popular choice for families and couples, and there are still plenty of deals to be had.
Parkdean Resorts has more than 60 parks across the UK, including Devon, Sussex, and Cornwall.
Short breaks are available from £99 per stay, and week-long holidays start at £170 per stay, including savings of up to £120 per stay.
Here are some of the best deals at Parkdean Resorts for this spring:
- Devon, Torquay, 4-nights from £109 per stay, departing March 21
- Cornwall, Lizard Point, 3-nights from £139 per stay, departing April 21
- Cumbria, White Cross Bay Windermere, 4-nights from £129 per stay, departing March 21
- Durham, Crimdon Dene North Hartlepool, 4-nights from £129 per stay, departing April 25
- East Sussex, Nr. Rye, 3-nights from £139 per stay, departing March 18
- Carmarthenshire, Carmarthen Bay, 4-nights from £159 per stay, departing May 2
- Ayrshire, Sandylands Auchenharvie Park, 3-nights from £129 per stay, departing March 25
The resorts offer a huge range of facilities, including swimming pools and activities, daytime and evening entertainment and great restaurants.
Many of the parks are close to the seaside, and holidaymakers can even bring their pets to some properties for a £40 supplement.
If you’re looking for more staycation inspiration, we found the best last-minute UK breaks in March.
There are also great UK coach trips with concert tickets included.
Travelzoo also has up to 72 per cent off UK, short and long-haul holidays.