TEENAGERS can be hard to entertain, but we’ve found some great deals at resorts that cater to families with older children.
Destinations for families this summer include Turkey, Greece, Spain and Tunisia.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Thanks to all the activities and facilities available, teens will never be short of things to do at these hotels – some resorts even have on-site water parks or unlimited access to nearby ones.
All the hotels featured also give customers wifi access, which is essential when travelling with teens.
All the prices are based on two adults and two teenagers aged up to fourteen, travelling together and sharing accommodation.
One of the cheapest deals that we found is from On the Beach.
The deal includes a seven-night self-catering stay at the Laguna Park II in Tenerife, departing August 28 from Gatwick, from £1,128 per stay.
For an all-inclusive experience, the Land of Legends Hotel in Turkey has a water park with slides and pools, a theme park and a built-in shopping centre.
Seven nights all-inclusive at the Land of Legends Antalya costs from £5,404 per stay with Love Holidays, departing August 29 from Gatwick.
Jet2 Holidays currently have £50 off per person on family holidays, with code SALE50. Some of the best deals include:
- 7 nights at the Clube Praia de Oura in Algarve on a self-catering basis from £2,376 per stay – departing on August 28 from Stansted
- 7 nights at the Port Aventura Hotel El Paso – Port Aventura World in Costa Dorada, room only from £3,592 per stay – departing on August 28 from Stansted
First Choice also has up to £200 off holidays, with week-long stays starting from £3,479 at the TUI Magic Life Cala Pada on an all-inclusive basis, departing from Stansted on August 28.
All you have to do is use the code VACAY when you book, and you’ll save £100 when you spend £1000 and £200 when you spend £2,000.
The code is valid on all holidays between May and October 31.
- 7 nights at the TUI Magic Life Balek in Turkey on an all-inclusive basis from £4,373 per stay – departing on August 28 from Manchester
- 7 nights at the TUI Magic Life Africana in Tunisia on an all-inclusive basis from £3,906 per stay – departing on August 26 from Gatwick
Here are some of the best deals for families with teenagers this summer:
- 7 nights self-catering at the Clube Praia de Oura, Albufeira, departing August 26 from Manchester – from £1,954 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights all-inclusive at the Paradise Largo Taurito and Aqua Park, Gran Canaria, departing August 28 from Gatwick – from £2,378 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights full-board at the Port Aventura Hotel Caribe and Theme Park, Costa Dorada, departing August 19 from Gatwick – from £3,948 per stay with On the Beach
- 7 nights bed and breakfast at the Raddison Blu Milatos, Crete, departing August 7 from Stansted – from £4,257 per stay with Love Holidays
Bookings with On the Beach include a free airport fast track and free access to a lounge.
If you’re looking for more family holiday ideas, we found the best deals for the top ten all-inclusive waterpark hotels in Egypt and in Turkey.
This summer, TUI Blue also has family holidays from £519pp and free child places.
We have also found cheap two-night stays at Disneyland Paris, including during the half-term holidays.