TUI Blue has family holidays available from £519pp this summer, with thousands of free child places still available.
Destinations include hotspots like Turkey, the Canary Islands and Greece.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
Many hotels and resorts included in the promotion have large pools, kids’ clubs and family-friendly restaurants.
The deals include flights and stays in 4* hotels, and prices are based on two adults and two children travelling together and sharing accommodation.
Some of the best self-catering deals include:
If you’d rather go on an all-inclusive holiday, there are plenty of deals available with TUI Blue.
Here are some of the best deals we found:
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Grupotel Mallorca Mar in Majorca, departing on August 31 from Manchester – from £650pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Aura in Ibiza, departing on August 31 from Manchester – from £671pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Tropical in Turkey, departing on August 31 from Manchester – from £680pp
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Flamingo Beach in Lanzarote, departing on August 30 from London Gatwick – from £799pp, including 1 free child place
- Seven nights all-inclusive at the TUI BLUE Elounda Breeze in Crete, departing on August 30 from Manchester – from £972pp, including 1 free child place
Families can book their next holiday with deposits from £60 per person.
TUI allows customers to make changes to their holiday from the day of booking up until 28 days before departure.
TUI also has flash sale with up to £150 off Spain holidays and £300 off long-hauls.
For family holiday ideas, we found cheap two-night stays at Disneyland Paris, including during the half-term holidays.
If you’d rather stay in the UK, we’ve found the best last minute breaks in April and the best properties with hot tubs.