WALES and Australia are scheduled to clash in the next round of Autumn Internationals – and both sides will be desperate for a win.
Georgia stunned the Welsh in their last encounter by pipping them to a 13-12 victory.
And that means that Wayne Pivac’s side have now lost five games on the spin.
However, the Aussie’s are on a slippery slope themselves having not won in their last three matches.
Furthermore, the Welsh hold the bragging rights from the Autumn Internationals in 2021.
When is Wales vs Australia?
- Wales’ intriguing encounter against Australia will take place on Saturday, November 23.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 3:15pm UK time.
- Principality Stadium in Cardiff is the allocated arena for this encounter and it can host approximately 74,500 fans.
- The Welsh scraped a 29-28 win over Australia last time out.
What TV channel is Wales vs Australia on and can I live stream it?
- Wales vs Australia will be shown LIVE on Amazon Prime Video in the UK.
- Subscription members of Amazon Prime can stream the entire action live via the official website.
- Alternatively, the app can be downloaded on any device of your choice.
Can I watch Wales vs Australia for FREE?
Yes! Amazon Prime Video offer a 30-day FREE trial which is where you can watch the ENTIRE action.
The team news for both sides will be announced at 12:30pm TODAY.
- Wales to win 8/13
- Draw 17/1
- Australia to win 7/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication