WARNER Leisure are offering £25pp spending money when booking selected holidays in March and April.
The money can be used for anything, from excursions to face and body treatments, gourmet lunches and afternoon tea.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue
Warner Leisure’s hotels offer a mix of countryside manors and seaside hotels in popular locations in the UK.
To take advantage of the deal, holidaymakers will have to book by March 31.
The offer is available on selected three and four-night stays. Here are some of the best deals we found:
- Bembridge Coast Hotel, Isle of Wight – 4-nights on March 14, from £199pp
- Studley Castle Hotel, Warwickshire – 3-nights on April 29, from £374pp
- Lakeside Coastal Village, Hampshire – 4-nights on April 11, from £219pp
- Gunton Hall Coastal Village Suffolk – 4-nights on March 21, from £249pp
- Alvaston Hall Hotel, Cheshire – 4-nights on April 29 from £299pp
- Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, North Wales – 3-nights on April 29 from £269pp
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel, Somerset – 3-nights on March 18 from £271pp
The deals include breakfast, with the option of choosing between full English and continental.
Every break also gives you access to all sports and leisure facilities and activities.
Activities available at the hotels include concerts, dance workshops, quizzes, garden and history tours.
Holidays with the “dinner, bed and breakfast” package also include à la carte dinners and live shows.
For more flexibility, the bed and breakfast option allows you to dine out, with the option of adding dinner and live shows for £25pp a night.
The breaks available at Warner Leisure are fully-refundable and for adults only.
Bookings are also flexible, and you can make changes without paying any fees.
If you are looking for more staycation ideas, Travelodge has rooms available from £25 this spring.
Or check out our round-up of the best last-minute UK holidays in April.
Alternatively, for a holiday in the sun, check out the best last-minute beach holidays.