FOOTAGE of Conor McGregor SHOVING Michael Chandler has been released ahead of the return of The Ultimate Fighter.
The lightweight standouts coached opposite one another on season 31 of the long-running reality TV show – which was filmed in Las Vegas earlier this year.
In March, it was revealed that the pair had a scuffle during a heated exchange at the UFC Apex.
And the UFC have released a snippet of the altercation in the latest TUF 31 trailer.
Towards the end of the footage, McGregor is seen getting in Chandler’s face and angrily exchanging words.
The Notorious said: “Shut up, I’ll break your nose.”
McGregor then proceeded to shove Chandler in the face with two open hands before team-mate Cian Cowley jumped in and the trailer ended.
MMA fans were quick to comment, with one saying: “This is crazy.”
Another said: “Conor looking powerful.”
And another said: “Conor [is] a diffrent type of beast.”
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
One remarked: “Bro went from being a 145 to being bigger then Chandler.”
Another chimed in: “McGregor bossed that altercation.”
Shortly after news of the near-brawl broke, UFC boss Dana White revealed the pair’s melee drastically changed their demeanour towards one another.
White said: “Chandler and Conor were very respectful to each other.
“And then some things started escalating that you will see on the show and they do not like each other now.
“I don’t look at stuff that’s good for the show or things like that. Whatever happens, happens. The stuff that just happened shouldn’t happen.
“I’m getting old boys, I’m getting old. I would have been in there sooner back in the old days, but yeah, not good.
“A lot of s*** went down on Friday.”
A date for McGregor’s eagerly-anticipated clash with Chandler – his first since breaking his leg – has yet to be announced.
That’s because Mystic Mac is currently out of the United States Anti-Doping Agency’s drug testing pool.
McGregor must be enrolled for a minimum of six months before he’s eligible to compete – unless he’s granted an exemption.
McGregor launched a stinging attack on USADA when they re-affirmed his requirement to be in the pool for six months in March.
The Dubliner tweeted: “This is my issue. I’ve not lied once.
“Nor have I tested positive. Ever.
“I have over 70 clean tests under this program, yet they are consistently coming out after I speak in a manner that makes it seem I am lying.
“It’s ridiculous. F**k used. You are in The Bin. Over 70 clean tests.
“Never violated once. I will not be scapegoated by this garbage organization.
“You are not the be-all-end-all in this equation, USADA.”