TIKTOK is a tool to spread videos on a global scale and provides a quick way to reach people with the same interests.
Videos focusing on beauty tips, dance numbers, songs, and more have gone viral on TikTok, and have reached a global scale.
Why is my TikTok getting zero views?
There can be a number of reasons why your TikTok wouldn’t be getting any views ranging from the way your video is captioned to the length.
Keeping in mind what can help your video reach a larger audience will allow you to increase the number of views and followers your TikTok receives.
If one video gets more views than your others, this could be because you posted it at just the right time and the right people saw it – all of these things can help your TikTok gain traction.
How do I get more views on TikTok?
- Hashtags – By including relevant hashtags when you post a video, others who watch videos with the same caption will likely see your video as well.
- Captions – Use a quick and eye-catching caption to not only pull viewers in, but to let TikTok’s algorithm know who to show the video to. These captions should be related and relevant to your video.
- Keep it short – Short, sweet, and to the point is best. If your video is too long, viewers are likely to get bored or scroll past it. It is more likely to be rewatched if your video is only 7-10 seconds long rather than 60 seconds.
- Trending sounds – Focus on a trending song or sound to ensure your video is seen by people who have watched other videos like it.
- Try a Duet – This is not like doing a duet for a song; instead you are posting someone else’s video side-by-side to a video of you doing the same thing. By trying a duet, you’ll be able to reach that person’s followers and piggback off their success.
- Promote your TikTok everywhere else – This is the age of social media, meaning you can promote your TikTok on your other platforms. If you don’t want to post a bio asking people to follow you, and easier way is to post your TikTok videos directly to your other platforms.
- Find your audience – Who do you want to view your videos? Keep this in mind when you decide what direction you want to push your TikTok platform.
- Post at the right time – There is a method to posting at the right time each day to reach maximum viewers, keeping in mind that who your audience is will affect that.
- Upload multiple videos a day – It might sounds like common sense, but the more you post, the more exposure you will get on TikTok. If you reach someone on their lunch break, it can result in them clicking in to your profile to watch your other videos.
- Focus on quality – Keep users engaged by using good lighting, good sound quality, and frame the angle. Not only will this encourage people to view your videos, but TikTok prioritizes good video quality.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?